Wednesday 25 March 2015

Sketching




This is a sketch of the most popular tourist attraction in Malaysia where is in Melaka. This building is created by the army and it stand still untill today. I found that this building have the precious value regarding to it's heritage value.
This is a sketches on a city when I used to walk to see and study the uniqueness structural building in the city. This is a drawing of my hometown which is Sungai Petani, Kedah Malaysia.
shophouse is the place for a society in Malaysia do their business. I found out that this street has it's own unique of the architectural value where the shophouse itself brings a lot of impact on design and the aesthetic value of the street.







I tend to draw a personal space as I feel the connection between the sketches and my personal interest. In terms of practicallity and style, the furnitures are suitable enough in such a space. The architectural form of both drawing describe tranquility and peace. The bedroom and living room

No comments:

Post a Comment