Wednesday 25 March 2015

Painting



By using the acrylic directly from the bottle I can make sure that the texture of acrylic will maintain. My first attempt using combination of basic colour and mixture of black and white and also various number of colours. To create the texture, I used stick to stretch the colour to create the texture. by using this method I can create the design of the not fully mixture of the colour. I tend to combine various kind of colours to create the various kind of design based on the texture on that created on the canvas. The emotion that be created in the human it is hard to move out from the actual place.




This is study about the combination of the acrylic and the oil paint. I wanted to study the motion and lines using the oil paints to show the movement on the canvas.




My artwork is illustrated in a tree form. However, it is actually represent human in a society. I intend to use two separate canvases in order to depict a division of society. It is true that human can affect other human. I view the twigs that spread out from the first canvas represent the emotion that flows from the trees. Means that, the twigs that flows in the second canvas symbolize the emotion that spread into the society. There always be another party which will be affected by the humans in the first canvas. Each of my painting has its own sentimental value based on my real life situation where I’m quite an emotional person. When I’m not in a good mood people will notice me. Thus, they will also be affected just as how I would influence others when I’m happy . 







No comments:

Post a Comment